Kingston Harley-Davidson | MotoSport Plus is currently hiring a Parts and Accessory Associate with a can-do attitude! Position is full-time. This is a fast paced environment with constant interaction with customers (in person and over the phone) as well as other departments.
- Looking up parts using computerized parts diagrams for internal and external inquiries.
- Taking pride in workspace by keeping selling floor and parts department neat, organized and stocked.
- Greeting customer and providing customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensuring customer inquires are responded back to in a timely manner.
- Being current with training provided.
- Operating cash register including processing of payment for purchases as well as exchanges and refunds.
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of parts and accessories.
- Working with other departments
- Willing to follow our company's COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Must work well as a team player as well as independently.
- Basic math and typing skills.
- Possess skills to develop relationships with current and prospective customers in an outstanding customer service fashion.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to challenging and changing situations.
- Willing to adhere to a flexible work schedule, which includes weekends and special events.
- Riding and product knowledge is an asset.
- Retail experience is a must.
Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Plastic Shield at work stations.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place.
Looking to start a new high energy exciting career? Kingston Harley-Davidson | MotoSport Plus is looking for highly skilled individuals, with strong skills in customer service. We inspire and fulfill dreams through Harley-Davidson and Honda motorcycling experiences and YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
Service Department Operations and responsibilities :
- •Perform a visual walk-around inspection to diagnose customer concerns accurately and clearly describe them on a repair order. Obtain customer signature, the permission to complete repairs.
- •Schedule all internal and external Repair Orders following established procedures.
- •Promptly input Repair Orders into DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, ensuring customer name, telephone number, and address are accurate.
- •Diagnose problems accurately, and clearly describe them on the Repair Order. Listen to the customer and don’t assume anything.
- •Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- •Assign jobs to Technicians based on skill level and current resource utilization.
- •Review work-in-progress to ensure quality and timeliness.
- •Determine correct part numbers on Repair Orders and assist the Parts Department with picking and posting of parts on all Repair Orders.
- •Review Repair Orders for the sales department to determine if all parts and accessories are available for the scheduled workday.
- •Assist in preparation of Warranty Claims, Recalls for submission to Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Honda Inc. as well as Extended Warranty Companies.
- •Check all customer motorcycles for pending Warranty recalls.
- •Perform cashier functions, as required.
- •Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- •Open & close all customer paid, warranty, and internal Repair Orders.
- •Become familiar and efficient with the computer system(s) for the Service Consultant position.
- •Responsible for following Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Honda Inc. Warranty Certification guidelines.
- •Attend monthly service meetings.
- •Read, understand and follow all safety requirements when using tools and chemicals and performing work in the shop.
To be qualified for this great opportunity you will need:
- Ability to work under pressure
- To be able to work effectively on a team •2+ years of experience within the service department of a motor vehicle dealership
- Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer service skills.
- Knowledge and experience with servicing of Harley-Davidson and Honda motorcycles, and other products sold by the retailer, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Experience with Point-of-Sale and Parts & Service management computer software or the ability to quickly learn due to general knowledge & experience with computers.
- Ability and enjoyment in communicating with customers
- Familiarity with Windows based computer software
- Passion for the Harley-Davidson and Honda brand
- Experience with the service of Harley-Davidson and Honda motorcycles preferred but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: According to the experience. To be discussed